Mobile App Privacy Notice
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 1, 2020
Between – Merchant & Developer company
Merchant – Tava LLC
Developer – Drevol
Any Client site, application, information, data, or collection of data via all other services offered by the Client is governed by that Client’s policies and the agreement between the Client and the individual End-Customer. Drevol maintains no responsibility or liability for any of its Clients or their End-Customer because of collection of data through these services which are not rendered by Drevol.
A. Information We Collect
Drevol may collect personal information from You including Your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when You knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when You either register on our mobile apps or subscribe any services listed there.
Following is some of the information we collect.
- Name & family name
- Business name
- Email and physical address
- Telephone number
- Activity and performance information
- Preferred payment mode
- Payment related information like the Card details
Whenever Drevol collects personal information about You from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to advise You.
B. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the personal data collected to facilitate and provide the services that You have selected to receive as mobile apps published by us. Drevol may use this information collected for the following purposes.
- Operate, evaluate and improve the mobile applications we develop
- Provide maintenance, support and customer service for all our mobile apps
- Protect against fraud and other unlawful activity
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, laws of the land or to protect our interest or the interest of other third parties
C. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
As a general rule, Drevol does collect PII about You when You visit our mobile application and submit PII through our mobile application voluntary. By doing so, You are giving us permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Drevol’s inability to provide You with the service You desire.
If You choose to provide us with PII on our mobile application, through such methods as registration on the app, completing a form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide You the information or service You have requested or to respond to Your message.
The information we may receive from You varies based on what You do when consuming our services. Generally, the information requested by us will be used to respond to Your inquiry or to provide You with the service You request.
We do not sell any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and have not sold it in the past 12 months.
D. How Long Is Your Personal Information Retained
Drevol will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
E. How We Share Information
We may share personal data that we collect with the following entities
- With third party service providers that help us manage and improve our mobile applications
- With Service Providers who may handle identity verification, various IT services, data management, email distribution, and/or information analysis. We may also share Your personal information to administer features of our mobile applications.
- With Third Party Advertisers who may use the information to display advertisements to the end customers through mobile applications published by us and advertisements for us on third party websites.
- With Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to
- Comply with applicable laws and lawful requests and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our mobile applications
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of You or others;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
- During business transfers Drevol may sell or transfer some or all of its business or assets, including Your personal data, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a merger, consolidation or acquisition
F. Other Mobile Applications & Websites
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 or age 13. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information on the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. However, if You become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information; Company will take the necessary steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
If Your age is 13 or under, please do not, submit any personal information to our Website, or ask us to email You. If Your age is 13 or under, You should get permission from a parent or guardian before You email our Website, contact our Website, attempt to use our Website, submit information to our Website, or ask us to email You.
H. Your Rights and Choices
- Data Subject Rights
To the extent that applicable law provides individuals with rights pertaining to their personal information, such as to review and request changes to their personal information, individuals should contact Drevol with any requests pertaining to the use of our application.
If You have a complaint about our handling of personal data, You may contact us via the contact information published or our email id – firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +1-800-657-0974
I. Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with Drevol are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
As a response to such a notice we will identify the categories of information shared with third parties and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If You are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us on our published contact information.
Details of Personal Information Collected
In the course of your use of mobile applications published by Drevol, we may collect personal information.
- We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) month
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Commercial information
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other drawn purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
Physical location or movements.
- Inferences from other personal information
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- We do not collect the following information
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Biometric information
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
- Sensory data
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
J. Contact Us
Email - email@example.com
Call - +1-800-657-0974